March 15, 2022
By Sharan Kaur Phillora
Marking the 15th edition of India’s Jaipur Literature Fest, Teamwork Arts, producer of the ‘greatest literary show on earth’ held every year in the capital of Rajasthan state launched a new NFT collection on the concluding day of the Festival.
Here’s everything we know:
- Jaipur Literature Festival 2022 is a magnificent festival of ideas that was hosted from 5th-14th March 2022, and concluded at Amer Fort, famously known as the ‘Kumbh of Literature’,
- Teamwork Arts NFT collection includes fifteen stunning moments to celebrate the landmark 15th edition of the Festival. The moments have Amitabh Bachchan, Dalai Lama, Aamir Khan, Honourable Former President of India Late APJ Abdul Kalam, Late Rishi Kapoor, Shatrughan Sinha, and many other notable names launched on abris.io.
- Vishvendra Singh, Tourism Minister of Rajasthan, said, “I am delighted that the Jaipur Literature Festival is returning onground in the Pink City.”
- The collection will go live on 11th April with a set of mesmerizing visuals showcasing the Jaipur Literature Festival’s journey through the years. The NFT drop symbolizes its openness to technology adoption.
- Every year, the Festival brings together a diverse mix of the world’s greatest writers, thinkers, humanitarians, politicians, business leaders, and entertainers on one stage to champion the freedom to express and engage in thoughtful debate and dialogue.
- The Jaipur Literature Festival is a flagship event of Teamwork Arts, which produces it along with over 25 highly acclaimed performing arts, visual arts, and literary festivals across more than 40 cities globally.
Image: Wikimedia commons
About the author
Sharan Kaur Phillora’s thirst for knowledge has led her to study many different subjects, including NFTs and Blockchain technology – two emerging technologies that will change how we interact with each other in the future. When she isn’t exploring a new idea or concept, she enjoys reading literary masterpieces.