February 10, 2020
By Sharan Kaur Phillora
The crypto trading platform CoinDCX recently announced that it has crossed a milestone of more than 1 crore or 10mn users.
Here’s what we know:
- CoinDCX is a unicorn, or a startup with a valuation of $1 billion or more, and is backed by marquee investors.
Since its launch in 2018, the company says that it jumped from 130 thousand users at the end of 2020 to a milestone of 1 crore or 10mn in February 2022.
- Co-founder and CEO, Sumit Gupta, said in a tweet that “Super thrilled and excited to share that CoinDCX is now trusted by 1 crore users! Accomplishing such a phenomenal milestone in just under four years since our launch is a great feeling. It’s amazing to see how well India has welcomed and embraced digital assets and crypto.”
- CoinDCX has been developing borderless financial services that prioritize security and safety while ensuring a faster, simpler, and uninterrupted flow of capital.
- CoinDCX has also spearheaded education in crypto and blockchain with DCXLearn to combat misinformation and drive awareness in emerging technologies and innovation, particularly as crypto advances towards mainstream adoption and grows in its importance.
- It also offers myriad investment solutions for every investor, from CoinDCX for investment novices and veterans, to CoinDCX Pro for seasoned traders, and CoinDCX Prime for HNIs and institutions.
- Cofounder Neeraj Khandelwal has hinted that going forward it will be looking beyond the Indian market. “We’re proud to continue strengthening our growth in India and beyond, lowering the barriers to make the future of finance more accessible to all,” he said in a statement.
About the author
Sharan Kaur Phillora’s thirst for knowledge has led her to study many different subjects, including NFTs and Blockchain technology – two emerging technologies that will change how we interact with each other in the future. When she isn’t exploring a new idea or concept, she enjoys reading literary masterpieces.